01 August 2018

Outfit of the Day | 7.14.18



Top: Women's Cotton Box-Cut Pocket Tee | Everlane
Trousers: Paperbag Waist Pants | Zara (similar)
Sandals: Gwenna | Aldo

This day's outfit was brought to you by the letter "L."

L for lazy, that is. I know that I don't already throw in crazy pieces when I put together an outfit, but I was so tired that morning. I needed something quick, but still had to look put-together. The Everlane tee was so comfortable and soft that I wish I could have one for every single day of the week. But it's $16 a pop and mami ain't rolling in dough just yet.

The paperbag waist trousers from Zara are probably my favorite bottoms. They are so comfortable and I always get compliments when I wear them. I saw that Zara has them in green too so I might just grab it and "spice" up my wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment