03 August 2018

Outfit of the Day | 7.29.18



Top: Styles 4 Less
Trousers: 711 Skinny Jeans | Levi's
Sandals: A New Day Remmy Plaid Backless Loafers | Target

I am so late on the backless loafers/mules bandwagon, but you know what? I'll happily ride the last of this wave alone. I picked up a pair on a whim. Most of my shoes are pretty simple and though this particular pair isn't anything to write home about, they're the most trendy in my current collection. I loved them so much, I went back to Target the next day and got another pair in black and recently bought this, also. I may be going overboard.

The Levi's 711 jeans are probably my favorite. I own another pair in a light denim wash. I love them because they are pretty stretchy and the size 27x28 is perfect for this literal shorty.

Unfortunately, I don't know where else you can get the tee that I'm wearing. It was a shirt that I saw hanging by its lonesome at Styles 4 Less and took to the register immediately.

By the way, are we feeling the tucked-in look? I sure am.


No comments:

Post a Comment