23 March 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - #29


Does anyone else think this looks like Topshop's The Damned? But slightly more blue? I need to start keeping track of all the shades I have before my collection becomes too ridiculous. I have to say, though, that I'm crazy about this color. I think it goes really well with my complexion and it's a bright enough shade that it grabs your attention, but it's not too ridiculous.

I think Rimmel has done really well with the Kate Moss collection. There is something for everyone and they're all fairly cheap. I myself own at least 4 shades. No, they're not super long-lasting, but standards can't be too high when you're talking about drugstore products.

6 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have this color! I think this shade was the one that got me into the Kate Moss collection. The color looks gorgeous on you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the second blog post I've read today about Meteoric Matte. I bought one of the nude shades and I like it. I wish it was more long wearing but there's always the Provocalips which I loooove. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I do wish it lasted longer. But I bought Provocalips the other day and holy cow, I am so impressed! I wore it at Disneyland the other day and it was hot as hell. It was still on my lips at 9pm. I think I'm gonna get one more shade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I think this will be a good color to wear during spring time... Even though it's practically summer here now =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have three shades now. They're just great. I'm hoping that they will come up with limited edition shades for summer or fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous colour by Rimmel - thankyou for the great review! x

    I'm a newbie blogger hoping to make some friends in the blogging community, if you're at all interested! :3

    www.chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

    xx Chontelle Louise

    ReplyDelete