08 April 2013

My Everyday Face

Hey cutie pies! So I thought I'd share with you all the products I use daily. I think it's interesting when people share what they use on a daily basis because I always manage to get new ideas on what products I can look into.

Here's what I wear daily:


Product List:
  • Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (though really I'll switch between this and my Sleek BB Cream)
  • MAC Eyebrow Crayon in Lingering
  • NYX Full Coverage Concealer (comparable to MAC Studio Finish)
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser for Dark Circles
  • Topshop Brighten in Moonlight (for my brow bone and area around my nose/mouth)
  • Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara 
  • Soleil Tan de Chanel
  • Topshop Cream Blusher (I switch it up everyday between Flush, Morning Dew and Head Over Heels)
  • Aquaphor Lip Repair (always gotta have lip balm)
Notice how I don't have ANY eyeshadow in the mix? Yeah I think I wear eyeshadow maybe twice a month, haha! I usually just pop on some mascara and I'm good to go. I try to be very quick in the mornings because I don't want to sit there for an hour doing my make-up before work. There ain't nobody to impress there anyway. For real.

Wasn't that fun? Anyway, I'll be back later for some other fun stuff ;)

4 comments:

  1. I think I might have to pick up the NYX concealer once I'm done with the Vichy one I have since I love the MAC Studio Finish. And since I've been loving cream blushes recently now I want at least one Top Shop cream blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah it's pretty decent. I don't have too many spots to cover up so it does the job. Just don't use it for under your eyes though. It's not very good for that.

      Delete
  2. Ohmygod, looking @ your everyday face makes me feel like a total lazy slob. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Stoops! I feel like a primadonna using all that product and it barely looks like I've got anything on.

      Delete