01 April 2013

March Favorites


This month's favorites are all face products, which is my current obsession. I think for the past few months I've made it a point to collect as many blushers as I possibly could ;) I recently added a couple more to my collection.
  • Pixi Flawless and Poreless Face Primer - I received this in my February Ipsy Glam Bag. I've always wanted to try Pixi products but the price tag always turned me off. This is definitely a really good face primer because it doesn't feel greasy on my skin and it actually minimizes my pores. This also contains a bit of Salicylic Acid so it helps with making sure you don't get clogged pores. It's perfect for my nose area because that has always been problematic for me. I might have to buy the full size when I run out.
  • Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blush (Passion & Cherub) - I first learned about Daniel Sandler (the make-up artist) from one of Pixiwoo's videos. Then I saw that he sold his own products. Pixiwoo have used his Watercolour Fluid blushers in their videos before and I was always impressed at how natural it looked. It wasn't until maybe two months ago that I learned that they sold samples on his website. I decided on Passion and Cherub. Passion is more of a "spicy" looking color, definitely more intense and Cherub is a nice shimmery pink that leaves a nice looking flush. Both look very natural on the skin which I love! 
  • Soleil Tan de Chanel - This baby was worth every penny. I wasn't a bronzer girl before this, but now I totally am. If you can spare $48, I highly recommend getting this. It has a creme to powder formula and stays put ALL day, even on oily skin people like me! It is not too warm and is perfect for when you want a sun kissed glow. It's also perfect for building up a fake tan. It also smells amazing. I can seriously sit there all day applying it, haha!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, where's the Daniel Sadler blushes from? I like the sound of a watercolor fluid blush!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them online. The samples are really cheap and last a long time because you only need a tiny drop for your cheeks. I love them! They are genius!

      Delete