19 June 2013

Target Beauty Box

Hi my name is Nicole and I am addicted to sample boxes.

So months and months ago I signed up for Target's trial beauty box. It was only $5 so I said why not. I had forgotten about until I saw it in my mailbox alongside my Birchbox last Saturday. Needless to say, it was a lovely surprise. Two sample boxes in one day, it's almost like a Christmas miracle.

Okay, not really.

I think for this first box, Target sent out just one set of samples, which is understandable for a trial program. The box itself was big, definitely could fit so much more into it than a Birchbox.


I was very impressed with this box. I didn't have any expectations, but I'm definitely glad they included some products that I normally would never associate with Target. Check out the complete product list below.


Product List:
  • La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Acne Treatment
  • Fekkai Glossing Cream
  • L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips
  • Gillette Venus and Olay Razor Pack

I'm pretty stoked on the razor. It's definitely worth more than $5! I'm not sure if Target will continue on with this program. If they receive a considerable amount of positive feedback, I'm sure they'll open up subscription and when they do, I'll make sure to let you beautiful people know!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh let me know how you like the Efflaclar Duo. I have the cleanser and I'm loving it so far. :)

    Laura
    www.lauraneuzeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah for sure! I'm gonna try it tonight on this stupid blemish on my forehead that will not go away haha! I've been wanting to try some of their products for awhile.

      Delete