09 April 2013

NOTD | Amy Pond Series - The Angels Take Manhattan

Hello old friend. And here we are. You and me, on my blog... Just joking. I'm not going to do that here because if I keep going, I will bawl my eyes and I won't be able to finish this post or get on with the rest of my life for at least 3 hours (if you've seen the episode then you'll probably understand why).

Anyway, today I'm taking you to Amy Pond's very last appearance as the Doctor's companion in the episode "The Angels Take Manhattan." Don't worry, I'm not going to show any spoilers.

Photo of Karen Gillan: Copyright BBC.
In this episode, Amy has got on a very dark plum color. I couldn't find any other photos of her with her nails showing like that, but if you watch the episode you'll see it. I have on Essie in Wicked. I am really into vampy shades so when I saw this at CVS, I didn't even think twice about getting it (even though I knew I probably already had something similar at home). Essie's formula is always so brilliant. I recommend this if you're looking for a dark vampy shade ;)

By the way, by no means is this the last of the Amy Pond Series. She was a companion from Series 5-7 (well half of 7) so there will be many many more to come!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment