16 November 2016

Christmas Wishlist - 2016

Christmas Wishlist - 2016


My Christmas Wishlist grows shorter by the year and I think this year's list is the shortest. Yes, that darn Chanel bronzer is still on my list and will remain there until I get it. The only reason why I haven't gotten around to purchasing it is because I'm trying to finish up my NARS Laguna bronzer (which is total sh*t & overhyped, but that's another story for another time). BUT I am breaking my own rule. I can no longer stand to be apart from my most coveted makeup product. It's coming back home to mama this holiday!

The PTR Irish Moor Mud is a complete "wishful wishlist" item because it's ridiculously expensive for a 5 oz jar. So if any of you can find a similar mask that is way cheaper, please please (please?) let me know! I'm not a brand snob I swear!

I've always wanted to buy the Estee Lauder DayWear Sheer Tint Release because I actually hate putting foundation on. Really, it's just the worst. I've tried it on before and I freaking love it. It's perfect for weekends when I don't want to put makeup on, but still look like I showered put together.

I can't really think of any other reason to buy those Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks other than I like the packaging and I think they're great collector's items (who's not a sucker for gold packaging though??). I did wear Stoned Rose once, though, and it's probably one of the more perfect nude pinks that I've ever worn. I just want Very Victoria because it was inspired by Victoria Beckham and yes, I will forever be obsessed with Posh Spice so get off me.

And that's it for me this holiday season! I hope you all get what you want and enjoy your holidays with family, friends, food, pets, books, Netflix and whatever else makes you happy. All the love and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment