20 March 2015

Topshop Lipstick - Suspected


Suspected is one of my favorite purchases from my UK haul. If you look through my lipstick collection, you'll find that I have a lot of shades similar to this, but I can't help it. I love this color on me! The finish is matte, though I wouldn't say it's a true matte. It's just not as a opaque as other matte lipsticks I own and a lot transfers when I blot.

However, when it sets, it looks beautiful. As far as longevity goes, it barely made it through some panang curry and rice, but it did leave a really pretty plum stain on my lips for the rest of the night. It's not the best matte lipstick I've ever bought but at $12, I wasn't expecting a miracle product. It is what it is. I still definitely recommend that you grab one for yourself, but I'm a bit bias since I'm a sucker for shades like Suspected.

No comments:

Post a Comment