14 October 2016

The Face Shop Real Nature Mask - Avocado



Price: $1.99
Claims: Improve skin's suppleness and elasticity
Key Ingredients: Avocado Extract, Alcohol Denat, Sodium Hyaluronate
Best for: Dry or Very Dry Skin

This review will be short because this mask was utter sh*t.

What I liked: The essence was very rich and creamy and the light fragrance was not bothersome.

What I didn't like: Even though Face Shop claims that this mask hydrates your skin, I actually had a different experience. My skin was really tight and dry after using the mask. It was really strange since I've never had that reaction, not even to masks that are targeted for acneic/oily skin. I thought it was odd that alcohol was listed as the 5th ingredient on the list since this mask is supposed to be for "hydration." I'm not a huge opponent to alcohol (the "bad" kind). I think as long as it's incorporated in small amounts, it's okay. However, I don't think it belongs in this particular mask. I definitely would not purchase again and will stick to It's Skin Avocado Sheet Mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment