23 September 2016

NOTD feat. Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy Nail Enamel


Price: $5.59 (Target)

I haven't done a NOTD post in a while because I hardly ever paint my nails anymore. However, I loved these colors so much, I thought I'd share! In this photo, I am wearing the Revlon ColorStay Gel Envy nail polish in Jokers Wild and Lovestruck for the accent. I NEVER wear these colors because I'm all about that vamp life, but I wanted to do something a little different. I ended up really loving the blue polish and at the end wished I had switched the colors around, with Jokers Wild being the accent. My manicurist also used the Gel Envy Top Coat on me. I was impressed with both the polish and top coat. I experienced no chipping in the 7 days I had it on, which is pretty impressive for a regular nail polish. Although the name has the word "Gel" in it, it's not actually gel polish, at least not in texture. I removed the nail polish easily with regular nail polish remover. It definitely gives real gel polish a run for its money in terms of longevity. All in all, I'm impressed and willl most likely be purchasing Lovestruck for my own collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment