17 June 2016

Sephora Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream


Product Name:
Sephora Wonderful Cushion Matte Lip Cream
Shade: Wonderful Purple
Size: 9ml / 0.304 fluid oz
Price: $8.00


What I liked: The color and applicator! I like any lip color that's a berry sort of shade. I think it goes so well with my skin tone. The applicator isnt a true cushion, more like a sponge, but it still makes the product fun to apply. I also like that it a soft matte. Instead of the sharp edges and lines you get with liquid lipsticks, this one kind of just feathers at the edges, which I kind of prefer because it has a more youthful look.

What I didn't like: Well first, I think Sephora should've come out with better shades in general. This shade was the only one that I liked out of the four that were released. None of them are particularly wearable, in that they probably only look good on certain skin tones. They also should've formulated it better. Although it's pretty opaque, it transfers and never truly sets (kind of like the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams). However, it does work really well as a stain. Although it's not that impressive formula-wise, I'm still gonna wear the heck out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment