15 June 2016

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

A photo posted by Nicole Jean (@nicole_ehmu) on


A video posted by Nicole Jean (@nicole_ehmu) on


About a month ago I purchased a BRAND NEW Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge after my old one, which I bought last year, finally gave out on me. I was very disappointed to find out that they had changed the material of which the sponges are made.

As I stated in the video above, they used to be comparable to the Beauty Blender but they now feel like any other generic sponge that is sold at drugstores and other shops. I am very disappointed in Real Techniques, not for changing the material, but for not addressing the change. I have done some Googling and have found that I am not the only person that is having the same problem. Perhaps, it is time to finally go back to using a Beauty Blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment