28 June 2016

Sephora Classic Mini Multitasker Brush #45.5


Price: $14.00
Suggested Use: Applying loose and mineral compact powders
Best For: Liquid foundation, powder foundation, loose and mineral powders
Material: Synthetic

I've had my eye on this brush for AGES and was finally able to purchase it a couple of months ago. It's meant for loose and mineral powder but it works really well with liquid foundation. It blends perfectly and leaves a natural finish. It's dense, but not too dense, so I think it works well with most formulations. I would not use this on anything too watery though, like the MAC Face & Body because it'll soak it up and just move the product around your face, but never truly buff it in. However, for anything thicker, it's perfect. It has become HG status for me and will probably purchase a couple more in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment