29 June 2016

NYX HD Blush - Double Dare



Product Name: NYX Cosmetics HD Blush
Shade: Double Dare
Size: 0.16oz
Price: $6.99 - Ulta

This orange blush looks frightening in the pan, but if applied lightly and blended properly, it looks great! I picked it up on a whim because the color intrigued me. I don't wear orange anything, not even clothing, so this was a little out of the norm for me. My favorite way to apply this blush is with the Real Techniques Blush Brush, and I place it quite high on the cheekbones, where my highlighter usually goes. I find this gives me a more youthful look when paired with a clean matte base, soft brows and minimal eye makeup.

I've read reviews about faulty and cheap packaging. Luckily, I haven't had any problems with mine, although between you and me, for $7, I don't have high expectations when it comes to the packaging. But that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment