20 July 2016

Beauteque Sheet Mask Haul


In July, Beauteque relaunched their website and rebranded as the "mask marketplace" with a goal to provide skincare enthusiasts with a place to purchase affordable, high-quality masks. I had not heard much about Beauteque until recently when one of my new favorite YouTuber's TheBeautyBreakdown uploaded a video of herself unboxing her monthly Beauteque box subscription (aptly called Mask Maven).
Because I am a sheetmask hoarder, I decided I'd check place an order! Here is my entire order:

Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask - Rice $1.99 USD (currently out of stock)
Dr. Morita Green Tea & Amino Essence Moisturing Mask Sheet $1.99 USD
Hanaka Magic Garden Series - Marigold + Vitamin A $1.90 USD
Gold Cosmetic Bag - FREE!

Overall, I was very satisfied with their service. Order processing took a little longer than I expected, but I assumed that was due to the high volume of orders they were receiving at relaunch. I also appreciate the fact they included a free cosmetic bag with my order. I will definitely order from them again in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment