01 May 2013

Swatch - Covergirl LipPerfection Lipcolor in Divine

Hey! I am back with another lipstick swatch. Did you miss it? I kind of did :)



Today's swatch features Covergirl's LipPerfection Lipcolor in Divine. My friend Laura posted a picture of herself not too long ago and she was wearing this lipstick and just HAD to ask what it was. She pointed me in the direction of Covergirl, which is kind of unfamiliar territory to me. I don't use any Covergirl products simply because in the past they haven't been all that impressive (although I'm hearing marvelous things about the 3-in-1 foundation). However, since this looked so fab on Laura, I wanted to give it shot.


It's a lot more pink than I thought it was going to be and I thought it was going to be more like Sleek's Exxxagerate, but I actually don't mind. I don't have a shade like this at all.

There are a couple more swatches coming your way, which includes a mini Topshop haul. Stay tuned.




No comments:

Post a Comment