26 March 2012

They See Me Haulin' - March

Ugh, so I totally gave up on filming a video for this. I tried filming again today and I just really wasn't into it... Oh well, hopefully my March favorites video will be better. Anyway, I've been in a hauling mood the past couple of weeks so I decided to hit up Ulta and a couple of other stores to see what I can get snatch up.

What is with my language today?... They see me haulin, hit up, snatch up....

Anyways, here's what I got:

Ulta Pretty in Prep 4 Piece Lip Gloss Collection
Nothing too special, but the set was only $9.95


Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Espresso
I'm almost out of the clear one and I've been wanting to get this for awhile now, so I decided I'd better get it soon. Anastasia makes some of the best brow products out there so if you're a brow obsessed freak like I am, make sure to check out their stuff. I've been using Anastasia products for almost two years now and I've never stopped used anything I've ever bought.


Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in #30 Cendre
I've been wanting to try this foundation for ages and finally got a sample from Nordstrom a couple of weeks ago. I've seen Pixiwoo use the Vitalumiere and Pro Lumiere foundations in their videos and I've heard good things about this line so I really wanted to see what all the hubbub was about. What was supposed to be a second trip to get another sample turned into me buying the full size bottle. I suck at saying "No" to the sales reps, but I gotta admit, I'm not totally remorseful about shelling out the money for this. I've been using it for a week now and I've loved it!

China Glaze Nail Polish in Aquadelic
Here's a really crappy photo of one of the cutest colors I've seen so far this year. This is part of the Electropop collection... I think. Anyway, the color is a nice "Tiffany" aqua/blue.


And now for the pièce de résistance...
Okay so by now I'm sure you guys are already tired of hearing about the Hunger Games. Well too bad because I'm not. I'm a big fan of the books and now the movie so when I found out China Glaze was coming out with a Hunger Games collection, I juts had to get on it. It took me awhile to actually go out and find them because I really wanted to see decent swatches of the colors before I spent all my money on them. If you are looking for good swatches, check out Eugenia's post. Her swatches are awesome and were the ones that convinced me to get them. I got 9 of the 12 colors and if it wasn't already obvious, each color represents a different district. Here are the colors I got:

From L-R: Luxe & Lush (1), Agro (11), Mahogany Magic (7), Riveting (3)

From L-R: Stone Cold (2), Fast Track (6), Harvest Moon (9), Smoke & Ashes (12), Dress Me Up (8)

Whew! That was a whole mess of stuff to go through. Anyway hope you enjoyed looking at all those pretty things :) See you guys again later.

Besos x x
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe OPI didn't get their paws on a Hunger Games line first! Anyway, kudos to China (Cinna?) Glaze. I want to get some of the colors too, I'm thinking Agro, Riveting, Fast Track, and Dress Me Up.
    Aquadelic looks like a better "Tiffany Blue" option than "For Audrey." While FA is a beautiful color, it's so runny and chips so easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was surprised when it was China Glaze. Girl, you are gonna love Riveting! I think it's one of my favorites from the collection.

      Delete
  2. You know what, I think my friend used it on last week's FNF and she's freaking out about it. I gotta get that one!

    ReplyDelete