20 April 2015

H&M and Urban Outfitters Haul


This past weekend, I accompanied my friend on a shopping adventure. She is basically revamping her entire wardrobe so we decided to go to some shops to find just the right pieces. We went to The Forum Carlsbad and raided H&M and the sale racks at Urban Outfitters. Check out the outfits I got!




Bottom: H&M Boyfriend Low Jeans $39.95

You have no idea how excited I am about this particular outfit. I have been on the hunt for some boyfriend jeans that didn't make me look frumpy and I'm happy to say that I think I have the one! They fit perfectly on my waist and booty and the material is really soft and comfortable. The top goes so nicely with the jeans and I think it's perfect for a casual spring day.




I thought the top was funny and it's definitely something that my boyfriend will find amusing. I can already see him shaking his head at me... I don't own grey leggings so I thought I'd buy one. They are actually decent quality; thick and sturdy.



Bottom: H&M Short Twill Shorts $12.95

The top is from Urban Outfitters and was on the sale rack. My friend actually picked it up and I loved the red trimming so much on the bottom that I decided to get one for myself also. The price was $9.99, but all sale items that day was an additional 30% off. The shorts from H&M are so comfortable. I'm now wondering why I don't buy more clothes from that store because their clothes are better quality than Forever 21. 




My picture does not do this romper justice so I highly recommend that you click on the link. My friend actually tried this on but liked the patterned one better so she handed the black one to me to try on. Well, needless to say, I fell in love. I liked it so much that I ended up changing into it after we left the store so I could wear it to dinner! This was also on the sale rack and was on sale for $39.99.

I hope you enjoyed my H&M and Urban Outfitters Haul. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. :D I love you outfit picks! I haven't been shopping in so long <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That romper is lovely! Love all the stripes too!


    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete