29 April 2013

NOTD | Amy Pond Series - The Power of Three

This was the episode where according to Amy "the Doctor came to stay." It was the invasion of the small cubes and it was also the episode where the Ponds celebrated their wedding anniversary. At the party and thereafter, Amy can been seen wearing a gorgeous pink hue on her nails.

Image Source: www.whoiskarengillan.com
 I was trying to decide between two nail colors to match what Karen Gillan was wearing and decided on Zoya's Sachi. I'm not a pink/fuschia kind of gal, but this color is just brilliant. The formula is great as well. It is so creamy and I only needed two thin coats for the job.

By the way, a HUGE thank you to the people at Who is Karen Gillan? for letting me use their screencaps for my blog posts! If you're a Karen Gillan fan, then you should definitely head over for there for the latest and the greatest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment