18 April 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag April.2013 - Pretty in Pink

Okay I've grown to like pink, but not this much. Just way too many pink things in this month's bag (though the bag itself is nice).


Product List:
  • Two Cosmetics Duo Eyeshadow in Heartache - I don't wear pink eyeshadow.
  • Be a Bombshell Powder Blush in Sweet Cheeks - Normally I'd be excited about getting blush, but my collection has gotten ridiculous so I'll probably give this away.
  • Big Sexy Hair Powder Play - VERY VERY excited about this product. A long time ago my old hairdresser told me about this product and I wanted it but just didn't want to spend the $15 for the tiny bottle. This will definitely see a lot of action!
  • Sation Nail Lacquer - I read somewhere that this brand is in the process of revamping their whole line and they're going to do it through Ipsy. I haven't tried this but you won't ever see me complaining about free nail polish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment