23 May 2013

Birchbox May.2013 - Beauty Diaries

Were it not for the Amika conditioner, I think I would've chucked this month's box in the garbage. But since I'm not a Wendy Waster, I am going to give it a chance.



Product List:
  • Isaac Mizrahi FABULOUS Eu de Parfum - I'm not that into perfume since I have the ones I like and I stick to it. And honestly, I've had it up to here with the Birchbox perfume samples. I'm not keeping this.
  • Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturize for Face - I will probably give this a try because I really like skincare products that are made with natural ingredients. It doesn't seem to be certified organic (which doesn't matter to me that much), but it does say "organic suncare" so it probably has some good stuff in it. And the fact that it's cucumber is tempting because I want to know how this will feel on my skin.
  • Sumita Color Contrast Eyeliner in Black - This is like my 8th black eyeliner sample. Give me another color!
  • amika Obliphica Nourishing Mask - I've been dying to get my hands on ANY amika hair products and I'm glad I finally got one. My blonde panels are so dry and sad and need some TLC. Very excited to start using this.
  • Marvis Toothpaste in Classic Strong Mint - No.
  • Pilot Acroball PureWhite Pen - I guess this goes with the beauty diaries theme. The box came with a card that you're supposed to fill in, kind of like a mad libs thing. I wasn't into so I threw it away haha. But I'm keeping the pen. It's gel ink and it's the only type of pen I will write with.

No comments:

Post a Comment