16 April 2013

Swatch - Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blush in Cherub

Hola! So I've always been kind of a closet blush-obsessed freak and it wasn't until recently that I finally admitted that I had a problem. However, that problem hasn't stopped me from buying any new cheek products (Soleil Tan anyone?). I've been eyeing the Daniel Sandler Watercolour blushers for almost a year now and it wasn't until a few months ago that I found out that they sell them in 1ML sample bottles for £2.00 each. Pixiwoo have used these fluid blushers in a handful of their tutorial videos and I was always so impressed with their quality. They are very pigmented but look so incredibly natural.

I decided on two shades, one of them being Cherub. Cherub is a nice pink shade that gives the most natural looking flush.



As you can see by the pictures, you only need a teeny tiny amount. What I put on the back of my hand was already too much. You're probably curious as to what the consistency is and I can say that it is definitely runny, but once it's blended in, it has a soft, powdery finish that lasts ALL DAY. Yup, even on oily skin. The finish kind of reminds me of the the Topshop cream blushers, but the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid blush blends like an absolute dream. I give this product two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

If you're in the US like me, you can purchase Daniel Sandler products on his website www.danielsandler.com. You can also follow Daniel on Twitter @danielsandler and @DSandlerMakeup. He is really sweet and is always so kind and gracious :)

1 comment: