06 March 2013

Swatches - Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipsticks

L-R: Pink Pout, Mauve it Over, Fabulous Fig, Really Red, Wine Not

Hiya! I'm back with some swatches. Finally got around to swatching my matte lipsticks. Enjoy!

Pink Pout

Mauve It Over


Fabulous Fig (my fave!)

Really Red

Wine Not

I think Revlon is the best when it comes to lipsticks and best of all, it doesn't cost you an arm or a leg to buy one. As you can see by the first picture, Mauve It Over is a go-to for me, although Fabulous Fig is slowly taking its place. Really Red used to be my favorite red lipstick until I discovered Topshop's Lip Crayon in Royal. I'll swatch that for you soon so you'll know exactly why.

This is just the tip of the iceberg folks. I have so much more to swatch on top of the new lippies I just received last week!


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Fig looks amazing. I might have to pick it up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I like wearing it when I wanna wear a reddish lip, but don't want something too bright.

      Delete