07 March 2013

Swatch - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Black Cherry


Hallelujah we made it to the very last of my Revlon lipstick collection! And I saved the best for last. Today the swatch is for Black Cherry, the most popular dupe for Tom Ford's Black Orchid ($48).


Whoa, didn't know I was going to change the angle up on you guys did you? Haha! Anyway, this color is just *DIVINE! It is my favorite out of all my Revlon lipsticks. I know I said Fabulous Fig was my favorite, but I forgot about this color until I pulled it out of my stash. It's just... I don't even have words. You need to go buy it. It's pretty easy to find and I don't think they will be discontinuing this anytime soon.



*Just know that when I use the word "divine" to describe something, that means it's pretty much the bees knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment