15 May 2012

Get Down and Get Ready Playlist

Birchbox has called all bloggers to list their favorite songs to get ready to. Fortunately, I already have a playlist like this on my iPod so I didn't need to search through my whole collection for them.

Here's my list:

1. Bang Bang Bang - Mark Ronson and the Business Int'l
2. Bass Down Low (feat. Tinie Tempah) - Dev
3. Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce
4. Breathe - Dev
5. Don't Hold Your Breath - Nicole Scherzinger
6. Dreamlover - Mariah Carey
7. Electric Feel - MGMT
8. Ex-Girlfriend - No Doubt
9. Go Deep - Janet Jackson
10. Got 'Til It's Gone - Janet Jackson
11. Hella Good - No Doubt
12. Just a Girl - No Doubt
13. Lay With You - El Debarge
14. The Loving Kind - Girls Aloud
15. Misery - Maroon 5
16. My Doorbell - The White Stripes
17. New in Town - Little Boots
18. No One's Gonna Love You - Cee Lo Green
19. Roll With It - Oasis
20. Rolling in the Deep - Adele
21. Rope Burn - Janet Jackson*
22. So Happy I Could Die - Lady GaGa
23. Something About Us - Daft Punk
24. Stone Cold Sober - Paloma Faith
25. Turn It Up - Robots in Disguise

Yes, that list is a tad embarrassing I know, but those songs get me movin' ;) The songs in bold are ones that I've been known to put on repeat for hours on end.

What are your favorite songs to get ready to?

X x
Nicole

*Please don't read so much into that. It's just a really nice tune.*

No comments:

Post a Comment