10 February 2012

FOTD - Simple Everyday Smokey Look

"Oh great, another smokey eye??"

Yeah, so? It's my blog...

Hehe, just kidding. Well I did promise yesterday that I'd be showing you my make-up for today. So what's so simple and everyday about this look? Well since it took me a total of 10 minutes to do the entire thing, from primer to mascara, I'd say that's pretty simple.



I'm sure we've all seen variations of the same look. But that's the great thing about the smokey eye. There's so many ways to do it.

Anyways, here's the product list:

EYES
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Gold (all over lid and waterline)
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette e/s: black (lower part of lid), matte brown (upper part of lid to blend)
- WnW Greed Palette e/s: matte black (upper and lower lashline)
- Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect mascara

FACE
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Pink Plum

For the lips, I just used No.7 Marshmallow again. I LOVE that color. And it smells so good too :)

So tomorrow is the Padres Fan Fest! I am so excited that baseball is almost here. If you guys don't already know, I'm a big Padres fan. I know you baseball fanatics out there might be feeling sorry for me at this point, but what can I say? I love the team and will support them no matter what. Anyway, I haven't decided on what make-up I'm going to wear for tomorrow. I'm thinking something blue and sandy? I guess we'll see tomorrow eh? I'll see you guys again tomorrow for a new FOTD!

Besos x x
Nicole

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment