18 November 2014

Nude Lips


I love that this trend is still going. I love nude lips just as much as I love a vampy pout. Actually, it's the two looks I tend to wear. It's either nude or vampy; rarely is it ever in between. My look isn't quite like Kylie Jenner's, but it's one that works for me.

I'm currently using the NYX Retractable Lip Liner in Natural and the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lip Color in Daringly Nude. These particular shades give me that "my lips but better" vibe. I am currently rotating through the 4 Maybelline Matte lipsticks that I recently purchased and Daringly Nude is the one that seems to always end up in my bag. It's actually a more rosey nude, unlike the shade Nude Embrace, which I believe is a true nude. I don't own that shade though because I just don't think it would look good on me :)

The NYX Retractable Lip Liners retail for ~$4.50 online and anywhere NYX is sold. The Maybelline Creamy Matte Lip Color lipsticks are around $5 to $9, depending on where you go. The cheapest I've seen it was at Target when they were on sale for $4.49.

4 comments:

  1. Love this post, I'm also loving nude lips right now!! Just found your blog & I love it, now following :)

    Chloe Andrews | Beauty posts & Nail Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and the follow Chloe!! It's weird, but even with nude lipstick, it still adds a little something extra to your overall look.

      I wish I had discovered your blog before Halloween. Your Halloween Blood Nails look awesome!

      Delete
  2. Ooo I love, I can't do nude nude, but this nude ( wow thats a lot of nude's) is perfect! :) loving the fringe :)

    Jeni ~ elfsbeauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a good nude that doesn't make you look dead >_< Thanks! Was thinking of growing it out, but I feel like I'd miss it too much haha.

      Delete