09 August 2017

Favorite Life Pro Tips/Hacks

Turn Zits into Moles/Beauty Marks
I have to admit, this is not an original idea. I saw Miley Cyrus do it once and thought it was genius. I'm merely re-blogging, if you will, this brilliant concept for you all because I know we've all been there. My favorite products to use are brown liquid eyeliners and brown pencil eyeliners. Both work just fine and it just depends on how dark you want your mark to be. It's your choice, Death Eaters.

Oh wait, wrong mark... I meant your fake mole obviously. I'm not a follower of the Dark Lord.

Or am I?

Buying Paperbacks from Half.com
When I was still in school, I used to buy and rent books online all the time. Apart from Chegg and Abe Books, I'd also go on eBay and Half.com. Half was always more reliable than all the other sites (apart from Chegg) so I used them a lot. If you're a reader and prefer real books over a Nook or Kindle, you can get super cheap paperbacks from Half.com, where they can be as cheap as $0.50!

Going to TJ Maxx and Marshall's for Beauty, Hair and Skincare Products
Unless you're a makeup artist or esthetician, I don't think it's necessary to spend a lot of money on beauty tools, skincare or hair products that you're only going to use on yourself. I love going to these stores to look for cheap brushes and other tools. I've found a lot of Real Techniques brush sets at both Marshall's and TJ Maxx. I've also found brush eggs and other brush cleaning supplies. As far as skincare goes, you obviously have to be a little cautious and check the labels. Recently I found some Elizabeth Arden products on sale, none of which were expired. It turns out EA are rolling out new packaging so anything that had old packaging was sent to discount stores. To be honest, it can be hit or miss when it comes to finding good products. You just have to be really patient and use good judgment.

Going to TJ Maxx, Marshall's and HomeGoods for Home... Goods...
As much as I love IKEA and Target, sometimes you just find better deals at TJ Maxx, Marshall's and HomeGoods. Plus I love that they sell fairly unique items. At HomeGoods, especially, you can find furniture, accent pieces, rugs, decor, etc. for a reasonable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment