07 August 2014

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag

I was tagged by the lovely PrettyInPlum (aka Steffi). I love questionnaires. :)

1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do.
Curling my lashes. I don't know, I just don't think it's necessary for me.

2. Is washing your make-up brushes something you do regularly?
Definitely not. The main reason is I don't use a whole lot of brushes anyway, at least for my everyday face.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Before I wouldn't last longer than a couple of days, but lately I haven't been caring too much. If it's just one nail, it's okay. And if it's only one nail and it's really jacked up, I'll wear a band-aid on that finger.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product, even if you need it? (ex: purchasing a new top coat or foundation)
I'll buy replacements usually a week before I know I'm going to run out, especially with skincare products.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Probably not cleaning my brushes as often as I should. Also, when I do little spot clean-ups on my make-up with a q-tip, I just stick the q-tip in my mouth to moisten it up a bit. Is that gross? Hahaha. 

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Oh gosh, laundry probably. But if I put it off, that just means I'm forced to wear all the clothes that are in my closet that I don't touch for whatever reason.  

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Not usually. I always make ample time to get ready or at the very least get my brows on.

8. Can you commit to a spending ban?
Yes, I've done it a few times before. I think I might actually put myself on one right now.

9. How organized is your make-up and nail polish collection?
It's fairly organized. I've got an inventory list of all my nail polish and lipstick. They're not stored in any special way, but they do have their own space. 

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Probably close to a month I'd say. Earlier this year, I didn't have a laptop so I couldn't really update. But now I've got a new laptop and new camera so I'm hoping I'll be better. 

Alrighty, well I'm tagging anyone and everyone who reads this! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment