07 May 2012

FOTD - Bronzed Summer Glow


Yes I know, I need to go my hairdresser ASAP. My roots are growing out and my hair is dry as a mother. Ick. I swear I'll go soon.

Anyway, here's today FOTD. Nothing too spesh, except for the lips. I had put bronzer on and I'm annoyed that it doesn't really show in these pictures. I think this will be my new everyday make-up for the summer... when the sun stops being such a diva and actually makes an appearance.

I realized I always look miserable in these pictures so I made sure to take one looking like a mega cheeseball.


PRODUCTS USED
Face:
- Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation in #30 Cendre
- Sonia Kashuk Barely There Loose Powder in Naked
- NARS Bronzer in Laguna
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette
- Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect Mascara in #51 Starting Black
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara in Black (this is a great tubing mascara and it's VERY black!)

Lips:
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #750 Kiss Me Coral (I blotted a lot so it looked more like a stain)
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in #065 Creamsicle


X x
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment