02 March 2013

February Favorites


  • ORG Skincare Organic Mineral Peel Face - I think everyone needs this product in their life. It's NOT a peel, but rather an exfoliator without the abrasive beads. It is now a staple in my skincare arsenal. This retails for $44 and is worth every penny.
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder - When I first started getting into make-up, this was one of the first products I ever used and it was also the very first MAC product I ever purchased. I stopped using it years back because it didn't suit me (although really it was because I was such a newbie that I didn't know how to properly apply/wear it). However, I decided to go back and use it again because Pixiwoo kept saying that this was the best foundation for oily skin. Since I hated it back then and thought it was useless, I was curious if I'd actually like it the second time around now that I know a little bit more about makeup and skincare. Well, sure enough 2nd time was the charm for me! This actually lasts all day on my oily skin.
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - Max Factor has done it for me again. If you want nice, voluminous lashes then this is the one for you! I love the formula because it's a little bit on the dry side so it never transfers onto my lower lash line.
  • Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer - Hands down the best eyebrow setting product I've ever used (and I've tried quite a few). Man, this really keeps my brows in place. It's insane how good it is, especially with my crazy right eyebrow =P

No comments:

Post a Comment