23 August 2016

Leaders Insolution Anti-Aging Treatment Mask



Price: $2.50
Claims: Combats signs of aging by minimizing wrinkles while firming skin that has lost elasticity.
Key Ingredients: Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating), Adenosine (boosts collagen & elastin production)
Best for: Signs of Aging, Malnourished Skin, Tired Skin

What I liked: This mask kept my skin hydrated throughout the day and added much-needed moisture. There was no weird scent it and it was easy to use. There was lots of essence left in the packet after I used the mask and I was able to use it on my neck and also my arms. I didn't have any allergic reactions and it made a great base for my makeup as it made my skin very smooth and even textured.

What I didn't like: I didn't notice any lifting effects or change in firmness of my skin. I would not purchase again as their Aquaringer sheet mask leaves the same effect that the Anti-Aging mask does.


No comments:

Post a Comment