03 March 2014

NOTD | Essie - Forever Yummy



This is the last swatch from my essie Holiday Collection Kit. There is actually one more polish in the collection, but it's Wicked and I've already worn that.

Anyway, Forever Yummy is a really nice red. It is actually not as bright in person as it is in the photos above. It definitely reminds me more of Zoya's Cola, because the shade is a bit deeper than a true red like butter LONDON's Pillar Box Red. I think this color would go nicely with any skintone. The formula was nice and there was no streaking. I only had to apply 2 coats to get it opaque. It stained just a tiny bit when I was cleaning around the edges, but I just made sure that go over those areas again.

If you'd like to see all the other swatches for the essie Holiday Collection Kit, check the links below:


Edit:
Oh gosh, I really liked this color but sadly it started to chip just a couple of days after I put it on. And I mean majorly chip. None of the others did that and I didn't do anything different with the application. So, so sad :(

No comments:

Post a Comment