05 June 2013

How Much is My Face Worth?

In all honesty, this sounded like a fun idea when I saw Steffi's post, but now I'm kind of regretting it because I don't really want to know how much I spend on my face. It's probably a really disgusting amount. Let's take a look...


Okay before I start calculating, let me just point out that this is "my face" currently, but I switch it up every few weeks so the figure I'll be ending up with will be how much my face is worth these past two weeks. I'm not big on eyeshadow during the work week because I don't have time for it so the price tag shouldn't be too high. Also, yes I wear two different kinds of mascaras that I layer on top of one another.

  • Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF15 Moisturizer - $38
  • Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer - $30
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation - $27
  • Topshop Brighten in Moonlight - $14
  • Maybelline Define-A-Brow Brow Pencil - $5.99 at Target
  • Model in a Bottle Eyebrow Sealer - $12
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara - ~$10.75
  • Bourjois Volume Ultra Black Glamour Mascara - ~$12.25
  • theBalm Hot Mama Shadow& Blush - $20
  • Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Base - $48

Total price = $217.99

Good god. I am ashamed of myself right now.


Edit:
Okay, thanks for not correcting my math everyone! Haha! I was off by $8. Also, after I stopped freaking out about how much I spend on my face, I realized that all these products last for months and months. And really, if I want to make myself feel better I can create a depreciation schedule for my make-up collection, but who has time for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment