08 September 2012

Nail of the Day feat. OPI's Don't Talk Bach to Me

Is this my first official NOTD post? I can't recall ever doing a proper one...

Anyway, today's nails are brought to you by OPI's Don't Talk Bach to Me from the Germany Collection. I saw the swatches from Eugenia's blog and I knew I just had to get my hands on them. I was able to order them from someone that works for OPI. It even came in this awesome box :) Legit, right?


Getting the polishes in this box made me feel like a legit beauty blogger. HAHA!

The first color I decided to try on was Don't Talk Bach To Me (oh OPI, you and your silly names). I'm not good with describing texture and color so bare with me. Basically, the color reminds me of the green text bubble on the iPhone, but lighter/more pale in color, haha. I think there is a slight hint of shimmer in this, though it may just be my deteriorating eyesight playing tricks on me.







If you can't tell, I'm trying to master the "manicure gap." I think it just looks way cool =P

There should be more to come as I will be trying all of these colours out in the couple of weeks, 5 more to be exact as I only purchased 6 from the collection.

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment