11 June 2012

FOTD - Is It Summer Yet?

Seriously, we had great weather all of last week and now it's all gloomy? Make up yo' mind!

Just kidding. Actually, I welcome the slight gloom. I've experience nothing but hot hot hot weather the past 3 weeks. Yup, including London. Apart from maybe the last couple of days that I was there, it was hot and humid and hot.

Today's FOTD was brought to you by the sun. I think I actually did this look already (before the blog though), like many moons ago so I might be repeating it. Oh well.

Enyoy!
I think I got a little too excited with the bronzer ;)


PRODUCTS USEDFace:
- Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation in #30 Cendre
- Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Light
- Collection 2000 Shine Away powder in Light
- Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer in #51
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
- Sleek i-Divine Ultra Matte Darks V2 Palette (Dune all over lids, Flesh on crease, Thunder on outer corners, Maple lower lash line)
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel liner in Black Ink
- Max Factor Masterpiece mascara in Rich Black
- Sleek Lash Out Mascara in Black

Lips:
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in Miracle


X x
Nicole

1 comment:

  1. A wide range of cheap mac makeup brushes allow you to have a clean, fresh makeup brush anytime, anywhere as well as a flawless makeup application. No washing or drying, a convenient and hassle free solution while you using MAC Makeup Brushes! More Make up Brushes from makeupbrushes-wholesale.com.

    ReplyDelete