13 February 2012

EOTD - Soft Plum feat. Christian Dior Sweet Illusion Palette


Today's EOTD was brought to you by the color of my skirt =P I wanted to do a soft plum/purple look today that's wearable in the day time and workplace. Check it out:


I've the Dior palette for awhile now (mom gave it to me), but never used it because I didn't like it that much. The color payoff is okay, but I don't think it's worth the money. Here is what the palette looks like:
Photo copyright IzzyBeautyShoppe.com

The palette is deceiving because the shadows are actually pretty matte. The frost/sheen is only on the top layer. Like I said before, the color payoff is alright. I think the WnW Lust palette is tons better than this, but Lust was a little too dark for what I was going for today. The eyeshadows I used were the following:

- Mauve e/s (bottom right) all over the lid
- Dark plum/purple e/s (top left) lower part of the lid and blended upwards
- Pearl e/s (middle) on brow bone

Here's the rest of the product list:

FACE
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC20
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Medium Plus
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Pink Plum

EYES
- Dior Sweet Illusion Palette
- Urban Decay Naked e/s (to blend)
- Lancome Le Crayon Khol in Black Coffee
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory (first time using it, will probably review later)
- Bourjois Volume Fast & Perfect mascara

LIPS
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wink for Pink

That's it! I'll see you guys later for my next blog update.

Besos x x

Nicole



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is a nice way to wear pink lids and not look like you have a cold! Haha. Love how you match your makeup to your skirt. A true diva.
    PS- what do you use on your brows?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!!

      I just use the NYX brow powder that I bought a while ago with my MAC 266 brush. And also the Anastasia brow gel.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete